We rise by lifting others.
Change the life of an adult with autism and developmental disabilities – donate today! Each gift empowers our clients to cultivate lives rooted in purpose, joy, and growth.
Honor Someone Special with a Gift to Treeline Pass
Celebrate the important people in your life and make a lasting impact in the lives of adults with autism and developmental disabilities. Recognize someone special, commemorate a milestone, or honor a lost loved one by making a special gift in their name. Specify your honoree or occasion on your donation and we’ll send you a stamped card to share along with your thank you card and tax receipt.
Other ways to support Treeline Pass:
Shop from our Amazon Wishlist to conveniently make in-kind donations of vital supplies for our adults. Items can be shipped to Treeline Pass, 2701 S. Sherman St., Englewood, CO 80113 or Contact us to arrange pick up.
Request a matching gift from your employer through your company’s human resources or corporate social responsibility department. Be sure to include our Federal Tax ID 82-5279131.
Donate a vehicle to ensure full community access for our clients. Contact us for more information.
Donate stocks, bonds, and mutual funds directly to TLP. Gifts of appreciated securities are typically 100% free of capital gains and also eligible for income tax deductions (consult your advisor for details). Contact us to learn more.
Volunteer with our adults
Volunteer behind the scenes
Donate goods and services to our fundraising events, such as venue, catering, centerpieces, drinks, etc.
Offer pro bono professional services, such as photography, videography, event planning, guest speaking, legal, accounting, print shop use etc.
Hire our adults
Offer unpaid internships or volunteer opportunities for our adults
Offer recreational outings for our adults
King Soopers Rewards Program
- You must have a King Soopers Rewards card for enroll (these can be obtained at the Customer Service desk of your local King Soopers if you do not have one).
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com/
- Click on ENROLL NOW to log into your account, or to quickly create one (your phone number and your rewards card number are interchangeable).
- Once you are logged into your account, choose Treeline Pass as your charitable organization of choice and click enroll.
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com
- Under the search bar, click on supporting
- Search for Treeline Pass and select it as your charity
- Under the Amazon search bar, it should now say “Supporting: Treeline Pass”
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, be sure you are on the Smile.Amazon site
Treeline Pass is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization under the regulations of the IRS. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Our Commitment to Donors
We will not sell, share, or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity. We will not send mailings or communications on behalf of other organizations.